Friday 12 October 2012

Editorial Work


This is my final outcome for the new editorial brief. I am quite happy with it apart from the hands. When I draw the hands with pencil in my sketchbook they look good and then when I go over it in Illustrator, they go a bit...static. If that's the right way to describe it. Anyway, I'll leave it for now and come back to it later, if it's really bugging me. I also must remember to print it using uni computers because it looks awful on my home printer, which is running short on ink! That worries me because I'm planning to print off my dissertation  tonight and it's going on for 20 pages, if not more! Also need to get on with Pocky project. I am a little more behind then I'd like thanks to Thursday's train fiasco. Got up at half 5, to come in early and have a super productive day. Got to the station at 7.22, the train did not arrive. They then added on 1 minute to the expected arrival time, each minute it didn't arrive... for 30 minutes! Then they announced that the train after it was late, but no announcement for my train! The man at the other end of the 'help line' said it would be another 10-15 minutes. It was then announced that the train was cancelled. Then I got a headache because I was panicking, like I do, which then stopped me from doing much work at all. Anyway, rant about East Midlands Trains over, back to Pocky and dissertation. 

4 comments:

  1. Love it, the colour scheme looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's a first for me! Usually the colour is the worst part in my work :P

      Delete
  2. Really like this! I think the hands look fine and the colours are great.

    Soph x

    ReplyDelete